Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Being a Shelter

It's that time of year when I look back and reflect. Man, this has been a challenging year!!! I've learned so much in it all though. Go, God!

One of the many things God has been bringing to mind has to do with the message of this song. When we recognize the power of a loving God who is a strong tower in any storm, He actually fashions us into "shelters" of sorts for others in their respective "storms". I've had several opportunities to watch, learn and do this very thing this year.

People who choose faithfulness to the lost and broken...reminding them of who they really are and what God's heart is toward them. It is a gift of comfort, stability, protection, empowerment...

Baby steps into it this year...well, and some major "trial by fire"...but God has been so good. I'm excited to grow more in my stand with and for others.

No comments: