Thursday, November 19, 2009

Great News!!!

little eddie was found tonight!!! i've been worrying myself silly lately...all the what-if's. it's been cold the past few nights...there are coyotes in our area...terrible!

BUT...

he's been very well cared for!!

my niece and i were chatting tonight, and i said to her, "you know what? i bet a little old lady has found him and is taking really good care of him." (part of me was sooo hoping that was true compared to the actual possibilities running through my head.)

no sooner had we talked about that then my mom called...and guess what?? yep! a little old lady has had him. she found him walking on the highway...pulled over and started talking 'baby talk' to him. he loved that and just jumped in her car. she's been feeding him eggs and sausage and letting him sleep in a quilt on her comfy chair. he never even spent one night outside!!

man, i'm so glad he's ok!!!

No comments: