Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Career Questions

So...I've put the "career" back on the questioning table. I do that from time to time, which is probably a healthy thing to do. I try to not ever ask those questions after a bad day or challenging experience though. I want any changes to be due to insight and calling...not frustration. To be honest I actually was hoping that God would open some doors a year ago, but nothing came my way. I re-upped for another year for lack of direction...and an economy that probably wouldn't allow for a "quit and find something else" decision. So, here I am again. Lately, I've found myself begging God for guidance. I need my arrow to point in a direction so I can chase after a sunrise. It's an odd predicament because I believe in the mission of the school, and I have aspects of my daily responsibilities that I am passionate about. I just think that my own life-vision is changing.

No comments: