Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Great Quote Part 2!!!

This is so awesome! I talked about a friend's quote in my post yesterday regarding our uniqueness. He sent me the one it was referrencing. It's had me thinking so much! Every now and then I experience a bit of lonliness in some of my areas of passion. It stops my movement, makes me wonder which direction to go...on and on and on. Turns out that those feelings are NOT a call to shrink back...but to share. Hard to do...but meant to do? Looks like that's the plan! Maybe the lonliness ends in the sharing...

“I have found that the very feeling which has seemed to me most private, most personal and hence most incomprehensible by others, has turned out to be an expression for which there is a resonance in many other people. It has led me to believe that what is most personal and unique in each one of us is probably the very element which would, if it were shared or expressed, speak most deeply to others.” – Carl Rogers

No comments: