Monday, April 21, 2014

Patience Is Tapped Out.

Patience is a virtue, they say. And if I ever find out who "they" are...there's gonna be trouble. Hehe.

For whatever reason, it seems to be a season that requires a great deal of patience, and I'm discovering that I'm lacking any reserves. Just about every "pet peeve" button has been or is being pushed. Irritations...most definitely...abound.

I think what adds to the tension is knowing that many of them can't be changed. So, putting in the energy to address situations knowing any modification is unattainable???...I'd rather just loath from a distance. Haha!

It's the grace quandary really. The grace of the invested challenge...or...the grace of the prayerful silence. Knowing when to highlight an issue and when to walk away. Sigh.

"God grant me the serenity..." or get me drugs. ;)

No comments: