Wednesday, October 11, 2017

WW Wisdom

I can't tell you how many times I have watched Wonder Woman since it came out, and I have no plans to stop any time soon! It inspires me all the time! The questions she has to work through in the face of disappointment and challenge are phenomenal. I so relate.

"It's not about 'deserve'...it's about what you believe...and I believe in love!"

It's so good to check our priorities sometimes. It's easy to let other things drive our decisions and actions in ways that create destruction. I've found that I need to challenge myself on occasion to intentionally take up the lens of love...to fight for it...so that what is produced out of my frustration and sorrow isn't in agreement with the suffering (especially in a way that would perpetuate it). No, I want good to come out of challenge and sadness.

It's worth it...

No comments: