Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Rest...

i never knew this song existed. had i known sooner, it would have been put on my "life theme song" list a looooong time ago. :)

it's a song about the rest we can find in our wonderful god.

the video isn't interesting, so maybe read the lyrics below...or just sit back and listen. :)



Still, soft quietly spoken voice
That persistenly calls my name
And quickens my heart to come
And I come

[Chorus:]
And I rest in the shelter of Your love
And I rest in the wonder of Your Grace
And I rest in the shelter of Your love
And I rest in the wonder of You

Embraced in the promise of You
Is rest for the weary soul
Releasing all that is mine
I reach for You

[CHORUS]

Take all the old and You make it new
Everything I give to You
You're the hope that can pull me through
Hallelujah

No comments: