Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Great Weekend with Family

Many of my family members convened a reunion of sorts in Omaha, NE last weekend. My cousin Bjorn lives there, and because we don't get to see him often enough, we just travelled to him! Haha! One of the amazing things that is a great joy to see is the spiritual awakening that he is experiencing. He seems so much more peaceful...and this proud older cousin loves that for him!! :) Another highlight of our trips to Omaha is the zoo there. Oh...my...gosh!! It's simply the BEST zoo I've EVER been to. This year I was able to get another glimpse of penguins (many know that this is something on my Life List...to see a real penguin). Their exhibit was FANTASTIC. Above water and below...we got a great glimpse of how amazing these creatures are!! Last sweet delight...my room in the suite had the most amazing bed in the whole world. It was HUGE!!! Ahhh, the simple things!! :)

No comments: