Saturday, April 28, 2012

Disappointed

I've been watching another situation unfold. Ugh. Very disappointing. I'm starting to wonder if I'm delusional in my expectations of how people will treat others. It's just that I always find myself so surprised...that people didn't act better in the end. I seriously think I expect people to be more mature, more relational, more "others" focused... It's a good reminder for me, but honestly, I'm not looking for another lesson in the "do's and don'ts" of ministry. I'm purely, completely...frustrated. I'm committed to being "Susie Sunshine" for the team, but inside...yep, I find things very disappointing. Not because the future is disappointing...oh heck no...it's bright. More because people continue to be...imperfect. Haha! Oh well...moving on!!! :)

No comments: