Monday, April 16, 2012

Fab Doc

I'm telling you. I have an awesome doctor! Historically, I have been a bit of a 'hypochondriac', but wow, I'm realizing that it's less than ever! Nevertheless, there are a few things that are a bit 'worthy' of a worry. Well, at least for the precautionary check-ups. #1 on the list is some family history of cancer. Enter Dr. Amazing to the rescue!!! She has this awesome plan to keep tabs on everything until it's the right time to make some more permanent preventative decisions. Talk about relieving some pressure!!

And I have to add...it's an added measure of shalom-peace in my life. Even if the family history becomes something I have to physically face, I'm seeing His fingerprints in this here-and-now...it only adds to my ability to see them even more clearly down the road if "going through" is the path. To me...that will always be the greater miracle. :)

No comments: