Monday, July 25, 2016

My Gratitude Plus Journal

I'm starting my third week of the Gratitude Plus journal. I designed the questions to help me consider what I'm thankful for and then bring it to a place of blessing God for His good gifts. I made it a bit more exhaustive because just being grateful doesn't always brink me to a place of recognizing His presence and action in my life.

1. What am I thankful for?
2. Why am I thankful for this? (identifying a need or desire)
3. What does it tell me about who God is?
4. How can I communicate this to Him? (words, songs, dance, drawings, etc.)

I looks longer than it is. So far, each of mine have been around 2 paragraphs.

And...it's helping me have a sense of God's nearness...definitely a broader perspective.

Heaven is actively moving on earth. :)

No comments: