Saturday, September 27, 2008

Getting Ready...Batgirl!

i'm home sick today with a killer cold...ah, yes! school is back in session...as are the germs.

so i decided to try to raise my spirits a bit by trying on some of my costumes. over the years, i've acquired a variety. some were purchased in my "princess" push...gotta have the prom dresses to go with the crown. :) others were purchased for costume parties and "just in case" whims.

so today...with a kleenex shoved up each nostril, i landed on my costume for this year's costume party.

batgirl!...complete with mask and arm guards.

the pic...in light of my illness today...wasn't too pretty. but i'm confident that time will help me get in the swing of things....and become the batgirl that i'm meant to be. :)

1 comment:

Jody said...

come on...where are the pics????