Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Hairs a-standin'

do you ever get that? where something riles you up enough that you notice the hairs on the back of your neck are starting to stand up? uh-oh...i'm noticing some of that. for me, though, that usually also means i'm getting ready to blow...very shortly. ;)

one of my best friends has been experiencing a ton of drama. it's been very overwhelming, and i feel so bad about it. i keep praying that it can just be over soon...but at the same time, i want to swoop in and crack some skulls.

(yes, i know violence is not an option...that's why i blog, baby!...vent the rage, vent the rage!) :)

of course, EVERYONE has their opinions. and of course, all those opinions have been free to circulate everywhere OTHER than within the confines of a respectable disagreement between TWO parties. those words, obviously, make their way and do their damage. it's inappropriate, insulting...and quite the sham of any real insight or advice.

opinions???? i've got some opinions...ohhhhhhh, yes, i do... mine are safely shoved in my pocket, but i'm not opposed to whippin' them out if necessary. i've frankly had it.

what's that quote about a woman scorned?...hmm.

2 comments:

Jody said...

hmmmmm! I just hate when that happens! I actually blogged about something similiar two days ago, but deleted it after I realized that it was a no win...frustration!
p.s. I love ya!!

Sarah said...

your sitch is the one that's driving me insane! sooooo, sooooo sorry! :(