Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Isn't It Ironic...Grrr!

ok...so, here's the thing...it was one of my niece's first day of kindergarten today.

i've been through this before...we've had a ton of parents come to drop off that special little person on that significant day. of course, there are tears...but it's always ok.

part of me has thought to myself, "come on! it's kindergarten! what are they going to do on the graduation day???".

word to the wise...DON'T EVER think crap like that!!!

little miss walked into school this morning with her mommie...and this auntie started to bawl.

what the heck???

yep, i actually had to go to my office to "calm" myself.

funny thing...my sis saw my eyeball leaking and immediately shouted "don't you cry!!!". if i did...she would. in talking to her later on, she actually thought my bawling helped her!!...haha!...because she got to be all "stop it and get away from me" to distract herself.

ohhhh ya...i'm so happy to help...AHHH!

if i actually have my own kids someday...i'm screwed!

No comments: