Sunday, October 18, 2009

The Conference...I Lived!! :)

well...i survived the in-service at the conference! it actually went pretty well. 20/20 hindsight will help me refine some things, so that's good.

something about this whole deal was some sort of initiation, i'm guessing. i don't mean that in the professional sense (although it'd be nice to see some change come there). no, i just mean it felt like god was doing something inside me in the willingness and then wrestling to see it through to the end. i had a massive anxiety wall, but i kept going...yay!

OH!...i had the most wonderful drive down with god. i put my ipod on shuffle and literally experience a solid hour of god-picked songs that are special to me (in my relationship with him). it was hilarious!!! even more amazing???...when i was driving home and wanted to flip backwards to listen to it again, the entire hour of music was gone. only the shuffle from the night before was there!!! sweet! so, even though it was a challenge, i know he was doing the whole deal right with me. amazing!

1 comment:

Jody said...

Isn't it a great feeling to get through something that causes anxiety and know that you just gave it to God!! It feels good!
glad it went so well!