Saturday, October 17, 2009

Have a Little Faith in Me

i heard this song in a movie yesterday. right away i thought that it'd be a cool song to have in a wedding (like to a slideshow or something)...and then my thoughts went a-trailin' to how this song would be so cool for something like that because it's god's song to me...how he's my "main squeeze"...and is walking with me towards my second "main squeeze" (mr. right). :)

anyway, man, if you aren't sure what god is whispering to your heart these days...these lyrics seem pretty much from his to yours. (mine for sure). :) because here's the "straight-shootin'" deal. 'have a little faith' isn't referring to just believing he's our savior...it's that intimate trust that he's desiring to release us into. a life where we know that he's our father, he's the lover of our heart...in a living, real and deep life together.

anyhoo...i'm rambling again. :)

No comments: