Tuesday, October 13, 2009

God's Agenda

i need to talk to god about how he delivers outlines. i've been preparing for an in-service at our educational convention this weekend...ya, terrified...but i've been having such a hard time knowing where to start. so, i took advantage of an eye appt today and took the rest of the day off to concentrate on my outline. first, though, i had to get my list of errands done so my mind could settle. well, all of a sudden...AS I WAS DRIVING...i felt god just start to assemble a good jumping-off point. immediately, i was like "GOD, HOLD ON!!!...I'M DRIVING!!". how in tarnation does he expect me to drive and write???...or not write and somehow remember??? man, here i thought he was all "safety first"...turns out...NOPE! ;)

got some great points, though. sweet!

2 comments:

MotorMouth said...

Of course He isn't safe. But He is good.
(One of my favo lines...hope I got it close enough)

Sarah said...

HAHA! Sweet! Too true! :)