Thursday, February 11, 2010

Auto Update

well...god is definitely moving. one of my cousins recommended a second opinion on my car, so i did that today with my splendid father. turns out it wasn't exactly what the first guy thought...it's still not something i can keep, but i definitely have more trade value than before. my parents have also agreed to help me...a payment to them is cheaper than an auto loan. pheww!!..otherwise, i'd be screwed!! so...in a few days i'll be the proud owner of another saturn!!

by the way...another cool thing. turns out my uncle tim is quite the legend at the saturn dealers. i've never been treated so well based solely on my genetic connections...hehe! they told me that even if i didn't buy a car from them, they'd be happy to give me a loaner for a few days! umm...who does that??

so...it's still been a challenge, but my hottie god (and my awesome parents) have been helping me so much!

No comments: