Monday, February 8, 2010

Week from Hell!

And it's only Monday...

My car...is dead. I have a job that I'm basically killing myself in this year for a salary that I can't even entirely support myself with (a terrible "bonus" of a ministry-oriented profession), and I'm freaking exhausted almost constantly. And because of that job, the notion of getting a new vehicle seems like the impossible. Probably a God-sized problem that I'll get to see Him solve...but at the moment it has me spinning. Add to that basically having to decide to walk away from a friendship that I've had for years... Anyone with even half a heart understands how difficult something like that is. Why is it that some good things...suck?

Blah-ba-dee-freakin'-blah...it's just not a good time. Want to hear the words that are more accurate descriptors???...Nah, I don't want to defile your mind. ;)

The good news???...I'm surrounded by people that love me and my hottie God that loves me from the pit of Himself. How in the heck do people do life without others?

No comments: