Sunday, February 21, 2010

My Car

i strangely develop an attachment to possessions...and my cars are like people to me. ya, it's weird...but it's just that cars are apart of life. if i go on an adventure...i usually go in my car. if i need to think...i usually drive. so, when i had to get a my new car, i had to take the chance to say 'goodbye' to my good old navy car. my dad understands that i have this "condidtion" so he kindly helps me part ways. (he's cool like that.)

but this weekend...i officially made my new car into MY car. :) i put all my special "car survival" items in place. i put my magic rock in there (a super cool foliated rock that my dad found when we built the nature center years ago, which i've kept for all these years...). and yesterday, i took her on "the triangle" (the track i drive when i need to think). so...it's official.

and i believe we may be a match. ;)

No comments: