Friday, December 16, 2011

Break In Sight

I can't even begin to describe how excited I am for Christmas vacation!!!!!!!!!!!!! The month or so before is one of the times I am SUPER aware of the fact that I work an over-time position at my job. With that comes an added awareness of the things that drive me crazy.

Constant "deep breaths" to keep myself from going off like a rock star....Siggggghhhhhhhh ;)

So...in these last days...

* Here's to hoping teachers are professional and don't shirk duties and commitments so that I have to do last-minute bailouts.

* Here's to parents not blaming EVERYONE ELSE for their child's struggles and actually holding them accountable so they can mature and grow.

* Here's to teenagers keeping the "crazy" restrained until their final ride home on the last day of school. NO DRAMA!!!! (Ya, that might be asking a bit too much...)

* Here's to NOT TOO MANY gifts of sweets to the Staff Lounge for which it is totally impossible to refrain from consumption.

But mostly...

**** Here's to a week-and-a-half of rest, family, food and fellowship...AND...remembering what the little baby grew up to do for all of mankind!

No comments: