Thursday, June 21, 2012

The Observer

Are there just some things we need to learn the "hard way"? Ugh...seems so. I guess my own experience would indicate it...well, at least on some fronts. Now having to be the spectator in someone else's dangerous dance...oh man, I'm having a hard time with it. Not being able to do one thing to keep steps from the edges. Having to treat people like adults instead of teenagers. But more???...knowing the sad consequences and not wishing that on anyone.

Let go and let God?? That's harder for this girl that you even know. Apparently, I'm a control freak. ;)

I guess it's maybe a good opportunity to revisit some of those heartbreaks (since they are regularly coming to mind in all the observation) and see if there's any unfinished business. God's good like that, I guess. :)


No comments: