Friday, February 19, 2016

Infusion

I've decided to view my prayers as an infusion. If it really is true that I am a "house of God" (temple of the Holy Spirit) and that I am actively partnering with God in bringing heaven to earth, then I bring something...I declare something, release something of God...into the situations I encounter.

I know that we often find ourselves in a position of request..."God, give me..." but I wonder if we need to consider the opportunities we are missing to impart something into our circumstances...

Agreement with God's nature...His goodness, His faithfulness, His power...infused into the impossible.

Agreement with God's purpose that stands in the face of and obliterates the impact of the obstacles in the way of His will being done...truth infused where there are lies.

Infusion...the weight of my partnership-humanity.

Yep, I'm going to be much more of a "declarer" than I ever have been.

May it be so. :)

 

No comments: