Monday, April 13, 2009

77,777 and more to go!

so here's the thing. the more and more i go along in my 'hop, skip and jump" with god, the more befuddle and verclempt i become. not in a bad way at all...equivalent to being "speechless" is more what i'm getting at.

a while ago...can't even remember when...i was driving in my car and for some reason noticed my mileage. it wasn't a big deal. just a bunch of numbers. but i thought to myself that it would be fun to see my mileage with a cool pattern of numbers or all the same numbers (i'm odd. is that new info?). so i actually said in my head, "god, wouldn't it be cool to all of a sudden notice all 7's one day?". that followed by the reminder than my a.d.d. mind would probably forget about it and miss it entirely.

well, god and i have been fighting lately. ok, maybe me more than him. i've been telling him what i think about some of his choices or non-choices lately. knock down, drag out war.

and then, of course, i feel horrible that i've been so mean to him so i sit down and just plain apologize and try to explain my broken heart on some matters...which he knows because he knows all these things...but, man, it feels good to just tell him sometimes.

oh my...rambling. oops.

well, in my frustration yet open communication with him, i stumbled on "77,777" on my mileage. i literally hadn't looked at my mileage since the original "i wonder" thought, but yesterday, he got me to notice.

my heart smiled...and i literally felt like i was feeling his smile too.

so i giggled. :)

and then i told him he was amazing.

i know we are still wrestling some issues out...but he just keeps me spinning (in a very good way).

i literally feel like the opening scene in 'p.s. i love you' sometimes. arguing, arguing, arguing...storming out. re-entry. "are you done yet, love?" god is my hottie, irish man. ;)

so....77,777 miles and more to go. up's and down's...but with him all the way.

No comments: