Sunday, April 5, 2009

Another "Junior High Boy" Story

i've written about my students before...the junior high boy sagas. yep, i have another one. :)

one of my students was bound and determined to get me for april fool's this year. he kept coming in to tell me that he had a really big plan and that it was going to get me really good. he didn't really get my joke when he asked me when, exactly, april fool's day was (i told him it was in a couple weeks...hehe). so, on april 1st he was a little surprised at the april fools-ing going on around him. (what can i say? i thought he knew i was joking!!! hahahaha!)

so, on friday, he came into my office to tell me that today was the new april fool's day, that he'd already placed the surprise, and that i was going to love it. (oh dear...that could be "if-y")

and i promptly forgot until jody reminded me on the way out for the weekend. mark had an idea that it involved my car (i'm guessing the student shared his awesome plan with him.), so we headed out to look right away.

bullet hole stickers!!! HAHAHA!

i perhaps need to be placing this in an incident report for future reference. ;)

so, on monday i'll have to be all concerned that my car was vandalized so that he can feel all "i fooled you!" inside...and, of course, i will.

junior high boys are seriously a trip...

1 comment:

MotorMouth said...

SERIOUSLY!! what a HOOT! haha.....