Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Ally McBeal!!!

have you ever loved a television series? loved it because of the characters...and because it was with you during a particular season of life. oh my....'ally mcbeal' would have to be one of those for me. granted, it's a little off-color...but my, oh my, i love the quirky ally!! i identify with her so much.

well, i've been looking for the seasons for YEARS!! i couldn't find any. even 'amazon' only sold the version playable in other countries (some different type or whatever). well...i didn't kn0w it was recently released until the other night with my sissy. we both about fell over in the 'target' aisle. i couldn't afford the whole shabang, so i had to settle for the first season...

but...

last night, two of my good friends surprised me with the WHOLE THING!! i almost cried my eyes out!! AND...i actually slept with the box last night.

yes...i can bond with characters and/or cardboard. hehe!

No comments: