Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Birthday God Song

well...god is my major hottie. ;) i got a gift this morning in a song that was soooo....wonderful. i think most people know that my relationship with god is a bit...odd. HAHA! but i LOVE it!!!...so there! ;) for more details on that read chapter 8 in the book 'journey of desire'. holy shmoly!!

i can't exactly post the song that spoke to my heart...i think it'll throw some a crazy curve ball. so, i'm going to post the link to my god-love theme song. it's "forever" by chris brown. seriously, watch the video with the notion of 'messianic undertones'...meaning with chris brown as a "jesus-type" character. the flashes of light are the "WE" (the trinity...the with-god life). the lady is me, you...whoever. (we just all may not have the rockin' bod...hehe).

Forever

No comments: