Monday, December 7, 2009

The Purge

haha...ya, it's a weird title.

i'm an emotionally-wired person...so crying (for happy or sad or in between) is a regular thing. sometimes, though, i notice that i'm a bit pent up. i don't know if it's because life gets so stressful sometimes with all my running around that i don't get my normal "vent" spots. it could be that intercessory thing sometimes too. maybe it's just my heart wrestling with things. whatever the reason, i've been feeling a bit of a storm lately with no way to vent it.

well, it finally started to come up a little last night when my dad came over to install my new stools. for some reason his presence usually gives me a bit of permission to feel. it's weird...but he's cool like that without even knowing he's having that effect. so somehow him just being here last night loosened something...but that was it. just loosened.

leave it to 'home makeover'...hahaha. open the floodgates, people. sweet! purge the soul!!! :)

No comments: