Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Life List Item

I've blogged before about my Life List. I guess it could be compared to a Bucket List...full of things I want to see, do, experience before I die. It is always evolving as I accomplish items but also find more things I want to add. Well, yesterday, I was able to cross off one more item!!!! I ate a cannoli!!! :) I never knew these existed until they were referenced in the movie "You've Got Mail". The character that Tom Hanks played quoted a popular saying from "The Godfather". He said, "Leave the gun. Take the cannoli." At that time I was puzzled as to what a cannoli was, so I 'googled' it. It was love at first sight...I HAD to try one someday. So, many thanks to the parents who provided a lunch for the faculty yesterday!!! The caterers served a dessert of cannolis...and I was in heaven!!! Yum!!!

No comments: