Friday, May 14, 2010

Tattoo #2??

Every now and then I consider...drum roll...another tattoo. AHHH! Yes, you'd think that after the crazy pain of the first one I'd never think about it again...but...alas, I do. I'm still a bit unsure, so it can't happen in the near future (per my required consecutive days of desire). If I do get another one, here's what I'm considering. A cross like the Egyptian Christians wear on their wrists. It's quite interesting actually and has been since I first heard about it as a junior higher. Because of the dress requirements, a wrist could possibly be the only thing seen in public. Hence, the location of a tattoo right there to identify one's faith publicly. I believe it's called a Coptic Cross. Today's meaning also includes Egyptian solidarity or something like that, and because I only like tattoos that are purely spiritual in meaning, I may do something else. That or nothing...tough decisions.

No comments: