Friday, January 7, 2011

Bed Intruder Song

HAHA! I bet you are wondering what in the world this blog is about! My older kids had me watch these videos...some of the latest entertainment to hit youtube. *sigh* The beginning of the story is actually disturbing. A gal is attacked in her home. Fortunately, her brother comes in and saves her! The attacker gets away sadly. This sets up the interview on the news...and a song made from his interview. The guy featured in the song actually was spotlighted on New Year's Eve for the funnier aspects of the whole thing and subsequently appeared on many tv shows. Oh dear! A good note, I guess, is that he actually earned money through all that to buy a house for his family so they could move out of the neighborhood.


1 comment:

Jody said...

Ever since you showed me this this week, I have watched it about 10...it was good for laugh, each and every time! I am surprised that you have not heard Troy laughing over this!