Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Tired of Sad

Sigh...here we go AGAIN.

I honestly get tired of losing people. It's been a bad year for that. For all sorts of reasons...some good changes and some really jerk-oriented decisions...it's been a year of relationship loss. God's always so good...but you know...it gets lonely sometimes.

Well, I suspect it's happening again. I'm in the audience as a great friend is being baited by a super-needy person. Drawn away from others and toward yet another unhealthy situation. Alas, there's nothing I can do about it. It takes two to tango after all...

Sigh...I just really, really, really long for the day when I can find a consistent harbor of friendship for my heart. I'm tired of being the person for the moment. It makes trust an extremely hard thing...sorely disappointing.

Praying for healing...and a new day.

No comments: