Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Shut Up!

Alllllllll right! I've had it! I've finally had enough. The people that go on and on and on with criticisms on EVERYTHING need to stop. I run into it EVERYWHERE! There's no zone without the monotonous drone of "waaaaaaaaaaaah!". Bunch of babies.

They "dis" everything.
They complain about everything.
They know how everyone else should do everything.
They distinguish themselves with negative "blah-blah" all the time!

...and I wonder...

All of that...with little to no love-marked action...makes them pretty darn irrelevant. I'm sure they feel exhausted from all of their efforts to verbally expose everything, but what a freaking pointless way to live!!!

So from this chic...there's no audience here. When they start positively contributing to society with ACTIONS, they can be "qualified" to step on their "soap box".

Until then???...Shut it.

Barf.

(Mental Purge Complete). ;)

No comments: