Sunday, May 27, 2012

Accidental Validation

Ugh. Ugh. Ugh. When I find out the hurts of some people...specifically people I care about...I try really hard to not do anything that validates those wounds. I'm not talking about walking on eggshells so they never have to heal. No, facing things is so GOOD in my book. I mean that I try to consider what I can do on the front end of tricky situations so I don't contribute to needless validation of the wound's lies. I don't want to accidentally spit on the broken parts of others if I can be so aware.

Sigh.

Sometimes, though, no matter what I do...I end up not doing enough. Not totally my fault...and I understand that. It's just frustrating...especially when thought actually went into things to eliminate confusion.

You can't always win...but you can live trying. ;)

No comments: