Monday, December 31, 2012

Here comes JANUARY!!!

...which involves a LOT of awesome challenges.

#1...it's my month of no spending. Seriously, if you've never tried it, you should! There are definitely some unique challenges to face, but it actually gets a little fun figuring out how to...actually do truly homemade meals, give gifts from the heart, find free avenues of entertainment... Yep, good times. Of course, I do allow for things like bills, gas and emergencies, and I added fresh produce to this month's permissions. Simply...no OTHER spending.

#2...it's my month to get back in shape!! Serious holiday gluttony and no sand volleyball tend to catch up with a girl. Time for trimming!

1 comment:

Nick and Kassie Mayo said...

A month of no spending-can't even fathom-but think I'd like to try it!