Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Get the Message?

I forget that God writes a message to the world on each person. Some messages stay hidden. Some messages shine bright like the sun. Either way, He exercises great delight in the design, and I think He hopes that we will want to discover and release the words.

Well...I think God has been saying something to my heart lately. A message displayed in a life and totally removed from outcomes. A note about God's goodness.

Not "good" in the sense of behavior, compliance, safety...

No...I mean "good" in terms of honor, integrity, strength...

Perhaps I've been so focused on places where goodness has seemed to be lacking that I've forgotten that it's real. Life has a way of doing that. But it's there...His goodness is written all over the place.

Here's to getting the message!


No comments: