Thursday, May 15, 2008

Little Lady Princess Party


i had the privilege of talking at a Princess Party for a group of girls at a local church. they have this great little tea party each year, and the little girls get all dressed up for the festivities. so, my friend dawn who organized the program asked me if i'd like to share something at it. since i'd been praying for more opportunities to be released into women's/girl's ministry (especially in the realm of the "princess" area), i jumped at the chance.

what a great experience!

i was praying once with a lady that mentors me, and i was sharing with her my fears about not saying the right thing or not saying enough...and the "boxes" that i've had to fight. she told me to trust the holy spirit to communicate from "heart to heart". and that wisdom has really taken a lot of the wind out of my self-focused sails... so, i really don't know how the specific speech went, but my heart felt like we were connecting. so, praise god for that!

and those little ladies, by the way, are such a delight! each so different, but so very special!

so...on to the next "whatever"...he does just drop things in our laps sometimes. what an adventure!

No comments: