Monday, July 7, 2008

Get Ready...Get Set...Tattoo!

the countdown has begun. on wednesday night i will officially be tatooed!

and then i'm going camping...which reveals my awesome sense of timing! :)

but i don't care even one lick!!!

last week we went for our consultation. i'm getting mine designed, so that'll be really cool. it's going to be cheaper than i thought too, which is a bonus.

my cousin john gave me all kinds of tips after church yesterday...how to protect it from the sun, what to expect in terms of flaking skin (ewwww!), what to do for the itchies, how to cope with the intense pain during...ahhh! but it's so great to know ahead of time...a dose of "what to expect" is so good for this "hates change and surprise" girl. :)

2 comments:

Jody said...

Oh man,
I am scared! You better give me all the details of what jon said!
Now I am freaking out!

Sarah said...

apparently, we are just going to have to slap each other a lot. and that's not new for us...:)