Thursday, July 24, 2008

Thesis "Whoa's" or "Wow's"...

i've been plugging away at my thesis again. my topic is really close to my heart, which is cool to have it be in a passion-related area. it's about sex actually...hahaha...ok, well, sex education, but it jumps off the foundation of 'imago dei' rather than the "god says it's bad, you sinner!" route. interesting switcheroo...

i went down to my old stomping grounds today (yay, bethel!) to meet with my advisor. the cool thing is that he suggested that i switch from doing a whole literature review of my topic to a curriculum project. i would so love that because it makes the thesis go from grand 'ol boring discussion to classroom practical. i'm so excited.

the other cool thing that he suggested was that he could help me get it published when it's all done! oh...my...gosh! that would be AWESOME!

so, we'll see what happens...but in the meantime...being up to my elbows in papers...a fun prospect at the end of the tunnel!

No comments: