Friday, July 18, 2008

A Little "Jesus" With Chris Brown?...

k, this is going to be a little on the strange side...but my life IS a little bizarre.

so, it's been a massive week of 'longing'. it's been a little rough sometimes...but also very cool. ironically, it's also the upcoming topic for the 'being god's girl' class...so god must be giving me some hand's on material...:) and remember that i also have a real mystical side to my walk with god which i love so madly because it's made my relationship with him so real and experiential. so, i heard a song on kdwb this week and the lyrics were just bashing me upside the heart. it's a teeny-bopper chris brown song called forever. it's all about a guy who's trying to get a girl to dance with him all night...but when i got my hands on it, i found that it's totally been what i've experienced this week...with jesus as my dance partner, relentless beckoning...what he sings to my heart alllllll the time...if only i'd accept the offer...find my longing's satisfaction in him.

so, here it is...try to step passed some of the non-applicable stuff...although if you really pay attention to the lyrics, you might find it relates to god's heart for us more than you'd think. notice the whirling light too...makes me think of the holy spirit.

k, enough jabbering...here you go. :)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=X2IExa2A198

No comments: