Friday, August 22, 2008

Do We Need More Proof Of My Bad Luck?

it is sometimes a debatable topic. my luck, that is. or lack thereof. but as of this week, i'm pretty sure that the topic can be laid to rest with a resounding..."she's got none!" this is due to several experiences with a skunk this summer. a stinky...and probably possessed...little critter...whom i refer to as "satan".

i actually showered in V8 the other night...and that's mild compared to what deb and bob had to do!

the one blessing...i must say...is that i never realized how many men i have in my life who own...guns!

we haven't caught the little bugger yet, but a trap has been set with a massive pile of hamburger to lure the little demon to it's death. oh ya...my sense of humane treatment is out the door. we'll cage the sucker and then blow him away. that decision was an easy one as soon as my body chemistry was altered due to "spray".

No comments: