Sunday, August 24, 2008

Today, I Became A Mom...

hahaha...thought that might get you! but in a way i guess it's true!

an exchange student is going to be staying with me temporarily...and today was the big day! if i made more $$, i'd totally try to keep her...might be lots of fun lessons in that whole experience!! :) thankfully, though, there's a couple that is interested in having her stay with them...so i may only be a 'mom' for a spell.

she's a sweetheart! wow, what a blessing! oh!!!...and for some reason she has a passion for sorting!...so my videos/dvds are being 'organized' as i type. :) i hope she doesn't open any of my closets...or maybe i do! ;)

it was fun getting the room ready for her! my mom came over and dusted like machine! we tossed, we rearranged...we blew up an air mattress (the bed comes tomorrow). and now my niece is helping her feel welcome...so adorable.

so...a new adventure...maybe a short one, but still a blessing in so many ways!

No comments: