Thursday, May 28, 2009

ACSI Excitement!

i got an email today. oh my gosh, i'm so excited...i screamed when i read it.

a few months ago i filled out a proposal for a workshop at the midwest acsi convention (association of christian schools international). my topic was "sex education: are we failing our kids?". it's my thesis topic and also an issue that weighs very heavily on my heart (as i really believe that our explanations...both secular and christian...fall so short of what they could be). well, i knew it would be a "touchy" issue, so i was half-expecting a rejection based on topic (and the other half-expectation of rejection based on the fact that i'm a nobody).

but today...oh my gosh...they sent an approval!! AHHHHH! (i almost peed my pants!!!)

it's good that i have until october to work out my presentation!!! i'll have to get started right away!!!

oh my gosh...did i mention that i'm freaking excited!!!

2 comments:

Jody said...

You go girl....yeah, I am glad you did not pee your pants...you would of had to go home. Can't wait to hear it...!!

MotorMouth said...

yay!!!!!!!! knock their socks off!! praying!