Monday, May 18, 2009

My Baby?

ok. so, here's the deal. i'm going to meet a little lapdog tomorrow. i'm SO nervous! she's a maltese...all of 8 pounds!! she has kind of a sad story and is therefore a little bit fearful, but she's a very affectionate little lady when she gets the chance. (seems a bit familiar...hehe). right now, she looks RIDICULOUS. hahaha...oh my gosh, she has a ponytail on top of her head and a tutu. in my house, the only costuming for her will be a bikini...modesty first in the summer sun. ;) i'm going to get her trimmed up so she's not so "doll" like. this girl's gotta have fun.

did i mention that i'm nervous? i'm hyperventilating.

1 comment:

Jody said...

ok...here is the deal...it is going to be great. I think her little poni on her head and tutu are just the beginning. Walmart has a new clothing line for dogs...I am serious. I am going to have a little doggie shower for you. You could even register for her..You didn't tell us her name!! I think I have an idea.... I am so excited, you will be a great mom! You can call me any hours of the day or night! my dog searching will be ending, for that you will be relieved I am sure..love ya!