Tuesday, May 26, 2009

My Sis Took My Little Man...

it's funny how things work out sometimes...or how god works things out, i should say.

eddie went to live with my sis today. turns out that it might just be the best thing for him.

i went to get him this morning because joy wanted to do an "interview" of sorts. so, i walked inside my house and began to explain what may happen today (i'm assuming he speaks "human"). probably that was more for me than him, but who cares? so i told him that he is about the most adorable little thing i've ever seen, that he's grown on me so much, but that i had a tinsy little issue of an allergy. i told that if joy thought it was a good idea for him to be there, she'd probably be the best "mom" in the whole world.

eddie grabbed a little toy ALL BY HIMSELF and walked to the door...outside and to the car. he finally dropped the toy when i hit joy's driveway.

turns out that he LOVES to play...and spent time with my niece playing fetch.

when joy told me that, i just started to bawl! (also good to have family that i can cry with...) he's in a way better place...and i'm so happy for him. he's going to love it!!

so...that's the eddie saga for now. man, i've learned a lot, and i'm so glad he's getting the best deal.

1 comment:

MotorMouth said...

sar -
i'm so glad for eddie...
sad for you, and i'm praying for your big man to show up, armor and all...
i love you!!!!!!