Sunday, June 7, 2009

Early Morning Dreaming...

i think i've written about how much i enjoy early morning dreaming. i love it because i feel like god talks to me then...amazing stories, pictures...and a bit more consciousness to remember...:)

well, lately my dreams have been so bizarre. it's almost like he's been working some kinks out of my thinkings by putting the pictures in front of me. i've been so perplexed about the grand point to it all.

today it finally all clicked together.

i had one of the sweetest dreams that i've ever had, and it ended with a "this is why...".

it was wonderful.

i know that i'll continue to have questions along the way here...that'll i'll get frustrated at times...that i'll wrestle with his timing...but to have that experience has made me much more peaceful and resolved.

No comments: