Sunday, June 14, 2009

Get over yourself...ironically...

it's so ironic...the things that kinda rub me the wrong way about others. ironic because no sooner do i make my assessment of someone and then realize that i resemble the judgment to a "t".

there are some people in my life that, no matter how hard i try, will NEVER let me be nice to them. it's so weird. it's like their pride kicks in and assumes that my empathy for their pain is somehow suggesting a weakness. (which i would never suggest in the first place nor consider about them). IRRITATING!

and i realize that i too can be a classic pain in the pattooty in the very same regard.

so today i'm saying to myself and others...a resounding..."get over yourself!". let people love you apart from some sense of indictment. good gracious!!!

No comments: