Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Not liking "Good-bye"

two yucky goodbye's this week. i should say "see you later's" instead.

i hate 'goodbye'.

my precious niece left for a grand adventure yesterday. it'd be easier if she wasn't still 7-yrs-old in my head, but regardless this blossom took a bound out of the nest.

ya, that sucks.

(don't worry, debbie. we'll shove her right back in the nest when she returns...hehe.)

the thing i feel better about is that she's got my kiss in her locket. phewwwww!!

the other 'goodbye' was to my boss. today was his last day. so many feelings there...overwhelmed, sad, happy for him...

ya, i hate 'goodbye'.

what a freaking crazy week!!! i'm going to need a sunrise in duluth very soon!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can I come too??

Jody said...

Yeah,
I am with ya on all the above, and yeah, I want to come too!