Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Conference?

Wow! Well, this will be fun...and scary!! Haha!...but such is life in my head. ;) Some will remember the women's retreat that I was so fortunate to be able to attend last year. I had the opportunity to be one of the speakers. Man, was that a great challenge! It was such a good time...surviving a surprise winter storm with no power but making such wonderful friends. :) Well, my friend Rebecca (who put that weekend together) is organizing a conference in Minneapolis for a weekend in the Fall, and she asked me to speak again!! Woohoo! Anyone who knows me well, of course, knows that now commences FREAKING OUT... ;) Oh well...we have to courageously step into the opportunities that come our way. God loves making something beautiful out of our jumbled up messes of "AHHH!". He's just that good!

No comments: