Saturday, September 3, 2011

Misunderstanding Gone INSANE

I'm in one of those moments right now where I literally have no clue what to do. Ever have those? What was supposed to be a open conversation ended in misunderstanding. I didn't know it did. Seriously didn't. I assumed an "agree to disagree"...but, apparently we weren't on the same page. The conclusion wasn't remotely what I was saying. Unfortunately, there's no moving on that. The assumption was made, and there's no hope of getting out of that.

None. Zip. Nada. Nope.

Ugh. It makes me so mad...which, frustratingly, lights off my mouth. I'll leave that one right there...

And then...Ugh. It makes me sad.

I, of course, totally kick myself for engaging in the first place. Well, I wrestle with it anyway. I have trust issues up the wazoo, but I work really hard to not let those rule my reality. I've seen it and I've done it...spun out of control because of the old "grid". Moments like these REALLY push those buttons though. So I grasp around for God's solidity while the tornado flies.

So...we'll see. I'm not hopeful, but I guess I am all the same.

No comments: